Forehead Lift Surgery in India
A forehead lift, also known as a browlift or browplasty, is a cosmetic surgery procedure used to elevate the position of the eyebrow that may obstruct vision and alter the facial expressions. The deep worry lines that run across the forehead may portray to others anger, sternness, hostility, fatigue or other unintended emotions. It is a surgical procedure to change the position of the soft tissues of the forehead and create an arch with a peak. The surgery can change the appearance of the upper face and also reduce sagging of skin in the eyebrows and above the nose.
Types of Forehead Lifts
There are two methods to lift your forehead and eyebrow areas:
- Classic lift
- Endoscopic lift
The classic lift involves one continuous cut beginning at the level of your ears and going up around your hair line. Depending on where your hair line is, the surgeon will work to avoid a visible scar.
For the endoscopic lift, the surgeon makes a few shorter cuts in your scalp. He or she will insert a scope — a small camera on the end of a thin tube — into one of the cuts and use another device inserted in another cut to make the necessary changes.
In the endoscopic lift, the surgeon uses small anchors to secure the tissue. Because the cuts are smaller, this procedure is less invasive than the classic lift. You will have minimal scarring and a shorter recovery time
Both the procedures involved in the removal of fatty tissue and forehead muscles. After this all the rest surplus skin is cut and muscles are further tightened. Now the surgeon will lift the brow so as to fix it in a proper place and the rest skin is smoothened. Thread lift or suture technique can also be used to perform the forehead lift surgery.
Who should consider Forehead Lift
- Deep horizontal creases across the forehead
- Frown lines, or furrows, between the eyebrows and above the nose
- Sagging or low position of the eyebrows, creating a tired or sad appearance
Forehead Lift Recovery
During your brow lift recovery, your forehead may be taped and your head may be loosely wrapped to minimize swelling and bruising after the procedure is completed.
A thin tube may be present to drain any excess blood or fluid that may collect under the skin.
You will be given specific instructions that may include:
- How to care for the surgical site and drains
- Medications to apply or take orally to aid healing and reduce the potential for infection
- Specific concerns to look for at the surgical site or in your general health
- When to follow up with your plastic surgeon.
You should keep your head elevated and perform no vigorous physical activity for as long as your surgeon recommends. Do not use ice or heat on the operated area.
Non-Invasive Alternatives to a Forehead Lift
- Soft Tissue Fillers :The injections made up of filler materials are specifically used to even out the skin by reducing wrinkles. The injections of botulinum help in minimizing the frowning lines by paralyzing all the facial muscles. Collagen and fat are two most used materials.
- Botulinum Toxin :It is a type of compound which is generated by the growing cells and the spores of the organism which causes Clostridium Botulinum. It is very effective in reducing frown wrinkles.
Cost Forehead Lift
The cost of forehead lift/ brow lift is very less compared to the cost in abroad cosmetic centers. Low cost treatment in India alongwith the best quality standard of the treatment makes it best medical tourism destination.
Breast Reduction Surgery in India
Reduction mammoplasty (also breast reduction and reduction mammaplasty) is the plastic surgery procedure for reducing the size of large breasts. In a breast reduction surgery for re-establishing a functional bust that is proportionate to the woman’s body. There a lot psychological problems and issues and many personal embarrassments linked with the condition of oversized breast. The problem of oversized breast is common in both men and women who face numerous problems and are concerned with their looks or appearance. Male breast reduction cannot be done with the help of exercises or diets, surgery is the only treatment available.