Butt Surgery in India
Also known as butt lift or gluteoplasty or buttock augmentation is a reconstructive surgical procedure which is done for reshaping the butt. Excess skin and fat from aging, heredity factors, or after dramatic weight loss in the gluteal area can be drastically improved with a buttock lift.
The very first technique adds the volume to the buttocks. this procedure involves only removing skin and fat through surgical excision and liposuction. Every year, thousands of people undergo successful buttock-lift surgery and are pleased with the results. while the second technique Brazilian Butt Lift fat transfer is involved, uses implants, fat grafting or sometimes a combination of both to increase the size of your buttocks. This procedure can:
- Increase fullness, roundness and projection of your buttock
- Improve the balance of your figure
- Enhance your self-image and self-confidence
Buttock augmentation surgery is right for someone who does not like the shape of their buttock or is looking to balance their body. It is commonly performed in one of two ways, with implants or fat transfer. The fat transfer procedure is commonly known as a “Brazilian butt lift.”
Types of Butt Augmentation
Butt augmentation with fat injections, also called the Brazilian butt lift, involves removing fat from your own body and using it to increase the shape of the buttocks. Fat is generally removed from the hips, flanks, abdomen, or lower back. The fat is then purified and injected in to the buttocks. The procedure involves many injections across the buttocks. Fat is inserted at different depths to ensure the greatest fat absorption rate. Liposuction to help better contour the buttocks is often used before the fat is injected.
During butt augmentation with implants, the surgeon makes an incision overlaying the tailbone, between the buttocks. The butt muscle (gluteus maximus) is lifted up and a pocket is created for the implants. The implants, which are very soft, solid silicone, are then inserted, and adjusted for placement, before sewing up the incision.
Buttocks Lifts Surgery : In this procedure, the patient’s sagged or the extra skin is removed which has been caused either by weight loss or ageing process. This procedure can also be performed with a abdomen or thigh lift surgeries.
Who should consider Butt Surgery
- If you have loose, sagging skin and extra fat in your buttocks
- If you recently experienced dramatic weight loss and are close to your ideal weight
- If your gluteal area makes you feel self-conscious
- If the excess skin and fat make you uncomfortable or cause mobility problems
Procedure for Buttock Augmentation
The appropriate technique for you will be determined based on:
- Buttock size and shape
- The amount of fat you have on your body that is available for use through liposuction
- Your goals and activity level
- Skin quality and elasticity as well as the amount of extra skin
- Buttock Implant Procedure
Step 1 – Buttock implant procedure
An incision will be made. The incision can be made toward the top on both sides of the upper buttock, toward the bottom in both of the gluteal creases (the areas where your “cheeks” meets the top of the thighs), incisions between both cheeks (hidden in the crease) or with one incision placed down the center of the sacrum, or the crease between the buttocks. The length of the incision and scar is directly related to the affected areas.
Step 2 – Implant placement
A silicone implant specially made for the buttocks is inserted either in the muscle or above the gluteal muscle on each side
Step 3 – Closing the incisions
Incisions are closed with layered sutures in the buttocks tissue and with sutures, skin adhesive or surgical tape to close the skin.
Fat Grafting/Brazilian Butt Lift Procedure
- Step 1 – Liposuction
- Liposuction is performed through small, inconspicuous incisions. First, diluted local anesthesia is infused to reduce bleeding and trauma. Then a thin hollow tube, or cannula, is inserted through the incisions to loosen excess fat using a controlled back and forth motion. The dislodged fat is then suctioned out of the body using a surgical vacuum or syringe attached to the cannula. In general, your surgeon may liposuction up to three times the amount of fat than what will actually be injected into the buttocks.
- Step 2 – Fat injection
- The fat, tissue and blood that were removed through liposuction are then processed. The syringes are then connected to a special cannula. Your surgeon will use this cannula to add the fat to the buttocks through small injections all over your buttocks.
Buttocks Augmentation Recovery
Each buttock augmentation procedure has specific steps that you need to take to ensure a healthy recovery and good results:
Buttock Augmentation With Implants
You will need to wear a support garment for approximately two to three weeks after your procedure. This will help the skin redrape properly and provide support to the augmented buttocks. Final results are noticeable three months after surgery. At this point, most of the swelling will be gone and the implants will be settled in their normal position.
Buttock Augmentation With Fat Grafting Recovery
You will be asked to avoid prolonged sitting for about two weeks (some surgeons prefer longer). This is very important because prolonged sitting will damage the fat.
You will also be encouraged to sleep face down or on your side. When you do have to sit, you will have to use a pillow or cushion placed behind the legs (hamstring muscles) to help raise the buttock avoiding pressure onto the fat grafts.
You will also be provided with a support garment that will apply even compression to the areas that were treated with liposuction. In addition, small temporary drains may be placed in existing incisions beneath the skin to remove any excess blood or fluid.
Buttock Augmentation Benefits
- Gaining a more sensuous backside
- Boosting of self confidence
- More enhanced appearance of the buttocks
- More balanced look
- Less self-conscious and concerned about appearance
Cost of Buttock Augmentation Surgery
The cost of buttocks augmentation surgery in India is very low as compared to any other country of the world. Hospitals associated with Alphine Life offers best medical facilities combined with latest technologies to give a satisfactory and beneficial treatment.