Which are the Best Kidney Transplants Hospitals in Mumbai?
Below is the list of Best
Kidney Transplants Hospitals
- Bombay Hospital – Bombay Hospital aka BHMRC (Bombay Hospital and Medical Research Centre – Mumbai) is a private hospital in Mumbai, India. It was founded in 1950 by R. D. Birla. It has 830 beds, 110 of which are in the critical care and recovery area. It has 22 operating theatres
Website – www.bombayhospital.com/
- Breach Candy Hospital – It was established in 1950 at the upmarket Breach Candy area in South Mumbai, and designed by an English architect Claude Batley. Many famous Bollywood stars have given birth to their children at this hospital, including Bollywood superstar Sridevi who gave birth to her daughter Khushi here in 2000, Karishma Kapoor who gave birth to son Kiaan Raj Kapoor in 2010 and actress Sonali Bendre who gave birth to son Ranveer
- Hinduja Hospital – The P. D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre is multi-specialty, tertiary care hospital in Mumbai, India. P.D. Hinduja National Hospital and Medical Research Centre was founded by Parmanand Deepchand Hinduja. Facilites like Cool Cab , Taxi are also available.
- Jaslok Hospital– Jaslok Hospital and Research Centre was founded in the early 1970s by philanthropist Seth Lokoomal Chanrai. Shantilal Jamnadas Mehta, the doyen of the medical profession in India Pune , was the one who translated Seth Lokoomal Chanrai’s vision into reality. Jaslok Hospital is located at Dr. G. Deshmukh Marg, CSIR NET Classes , Peddar Road, South Mumbai
Website – www.jaslokhospital.net/
- (KEM) Hospital – It was founded in 1926 in Mumbai. The Seth G.S. Medical College is affiliated to the Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS), Nashik and is consistently ranked amongst the top twenty five medical colleges in India by India Today.
- Lilavati Hospital – Lilavati Hospital and Research Centre is a private hospital located at Bandra in Mumbai, India, established by the Lilavati Kirtilal Mehta Medical Trust in 1978
- Nanavati Hospital – Dr. Balabhai Nanavati Hospital is a hospital in Vile Parle, Mumbai which was inaugurated by Jawaharlal Nehru in November 1950 and opened in May 1951. IGCSE Coaching Classes
Website – www.nanavatihospital.org/
For more Details regarding Kidney Transplants in Mumbai India.
Check Our Website – http://alphinelife.com/
Alphine Life provides Medical Tourism Services, Organ Transplant Hospitals, Kidney, Liver, Heart,Doctors, Medical Tourism Company in Mumbai, Delhi, India